Considering Alternatives: Careers as a Physician Executive
Why Attend This Course?
Career options beyond fulltime medical or dental practice are rapidly expanding. Physician Executives practice at the intersection of medicine and business – using their clinical knowledge to inform important corporate and commercial decisions. If you have ever considered a part-time or fulltime career outside of clinical medicine, then this is the course to attend. Hear from leading experts about the opportunities, challenges, benefits and risks pursuing a career as Physician Executive.
This two day workshop aims to equip you with a clear idea of the careers options available to doctors outside of clinical medicine. Additionally the sessions will identify possible pathways to reaching these new goals as well as defining the skills required. Doctors have a great deal of value to add, learn where an how best to apply your skills.
- CPD point entitlement
- Two days of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Meet our Education Partner Network
The Private Practice Education Partner Network are a national team comprising of leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy.
To find out more about our team members, please follow the link below to view their profiles.