Practice Succession Planning Workshop
Why Attend This Course?
A practice that presents a compelling opportunity for a buyer is one that maximises the value embedded in the practice and minimises the type of value that is difficult to transfer i.e. the personal goodwill from the particular qualities and experience of an individual doctor.
This interactive two day workshop will guide you through the four key principles of the practice valuation formula and help you develop a succession plan tailored for your practice.
- CPD point entitlement
- Two days of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Meet our Education Partner Network
The Private Practice Education Partner Network are a national team comprising of leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy.
To find out more about our team members, please follow the link below to view their profiles.
What Past Course Delegates Say
“The course was very thought provoking in many areas. It identified strategies that we will need to implement in a range of areas in the next few years.”
Anaesthetist, Transition to Retirement and Succession Planning Workshop, 23 – 24 July 2016