Women in Medicine Symposium
Why Attend This Course?
Many women in medicine we speak with acknowledge that the pressures they face in the workplace differ considerably from their male counterparts. Realising the countless priorities your career and home life presents, creates little time for learning non-clinical content, this course presents an opportunity to do just that.
Tailored for the specific financial and lifestyle needs of women in medicine, this course will facilitate your learning, allowing you to take charge and more effectively manage your health, wealth and career.
Starting with a networking lunch on Friday and running through till Sunday, you will be surrounded by like-minded women looking to learn, share and develop knowledge together.
- CPD point entitlement
- Three days of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Meet our Education Partner Network
The Private Practice Education Partner Network are a national team comprising of leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy.
To find out more about our team members, please follow the link below to view their profiles.