The Private Practice Big Weekend
Why Attend This Course?
The Private Practice Big Weekend is a unique learning and lifestyle event in the heart of Adelaide Hills wine country.
Designed as a family and/or whole-practice bonding and motivational retreat, delegates will experience fine dining and wining, whilst being exposed to the secret wheels of happiness and success.
Choose the three day (Friday – Sunday) or two day (Saturday – Sunday) experience with the optional Monday morning wrap-up brunch session.
- CPD point entitlement
- Three days of interactive lecture and workshop style presentations
- Exclusive winery tour and tasting experience
- Fine dining lunch and dinner
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analysis and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Meet our Education Partner Network
The Private Practice Education Partner Network are a national team comprising of leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy.
To find out more about our team members, please follow the link below to view their profiles.