The Private Practice Risk and Compliance Management Workshop
"There are both broad and specific risks faced by employed, contracted and self-employed doctors around compliance with Medicare, the Privacy Act, AHPRA promotional guidelines, medic-legal, facility/practice risks and personal, life and health related matters that, when realised, represent significant costs to the public purse and the wellbeing of the medical community and their families."
Steven Macarounas, The Private Practice
Why Attend This Course?
Private practice principals and salaried doctors alike face significant risks with respect to poor understanding of, and compliance with, legislation surrounding medical billing, privacy, advertising and promotion, and other mandated operational matters.
This one day workshop will help you identify and understand practice, professional and personal risks and develop systems and strategies that can be implemented to manage them.
- CPD point entitlement
- One day of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
Meet our Education Partner Network
The Private Practice Education Partner Network are a national team comprising of leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy.
To find out more about our team members, please follow the link below to view their profiles.